You will be working with us and with one of our partners, Pinglocker, to implement Blackbell technology into Parisian buildings, and more specifically workplaces.
PingLocker is on a mission to transform the way residents and employees’ access products and services when at home or the office. PingLocker is British business, founded in London in 2013. Their online concierge platform joins up Property Owners/Managers looking to add amenities to their building for residents; customers who want the ultimate convenience when ordering products & services in their home or workplace; local service providers who seek to expand their businesses but don’t have the technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
•Play an exciting key role in helping marketplace sellers and suppliers get started with the PingLocker platform! You’ll be involved in on boarding new suppliers and management of performance
•On top of this you will be integral to the organisation and execution of marketing and engagement/launch events, helping to create awareness/engagement and drive customer acquisition
•Work directly with our clients and property management teams to help embed and launch the platform within residential buildings and office spaces. This would include presenting to teams and getting buy in and influencing stakeholders
•Co-ordinate and managing project activity – including any on-site installations of our marketing materials, and end to end management of initiatives
•Prospecting, pitching and closing new service providers in your territory. This is an inside sales opportunity, so you’ll be comfortable with ambitious activity targets for cold calls, emails and social media.
This role requires strong interpersonal skills
· Graduate/entry-level role suitable for young professionals looking to work in a fast-paced, high-growth company
· Great interpersonal skills
· Strong communication (written and oral)
· Fluent in French/English
· A driven and flexible self-starter who can prioritise a challenging workload
· Prior experience in a customer-facing/management or similar role is highly desirable
· Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills and attention to detail
· Perseverance and grit you’re a hustler, and you are not afraid of rejection
· Competitiveness you’ll be working within a highly efficient team who like to win (as individuals and together)
· Curiosity you are a lifelong learner who is always striving to be outside of your comfort zone and test new ideas
600 Eur / month